Where Romance and History Meet - www.heartsthroughhistory.com/

Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

SUMMER SIZZLER contest

Welcome to June and what I consider the beginning of summer or at least it's the beginning of my next contest, and it is Giiiiii-NORMOUS!

How many new authors have you read over the past six months? None? So you only read in the 'safe zone'? Hmmmm....what if I gave you a dozen debut books? It is my goal over the summer to introduce readers to the next generation.

Starting today, I'm featuring a basket of "New to You Authors" which will include 15 of my ZEBRA sisters' autographed books + a $25 B&N giftcard.

Don't delay, go HERE to sign up for the giveaway.
The winner of the SUMMER SIZZLER will be announced on September 1.











2 comments:

Judy said...

What a great idea!! There are a couple of these authors that I know. I enjoy reading new authors to me!!

Unknown said...

I love reading new authors. This is a great thing to do. Sometime I will choose to read a new author over an older one.

lead[at]hotsheet.com