Saturday, May 21, 2011
Victoria's Top Ten Reasons to Love a Pirate
1. You never have to worry about a pirate having a midlife crisis and running off to sail the world.
2. All that swashbuckling is great for a buff upper body.
3. Sword fighting is great for the buns – think of all those lunges!
4. Pirates always have sexy stubble at a perfect length.
5. Pirates can hold their liquor. No self-respecting pirate drinks a few ales and winds up snoring on the couch.
6. Pirates really know what to do with their swords…get your minds out the gutter, folks!
7. Pirates know how to sweep a girl off her feet…often in the most literal sense!
8. A pirate knows his way around with only the stars and a compass to guide him…no annoying “Tom Tom” voice bossing him around.
9. Pirates never choose mowing the lawn over ravishing their women.
10. Last, but not least, have I mentioned Captain Jack Sparrow...swooning as I type...
What are your favorite reasons to love a pirate????